...like a faithful dog

As I spoke this morning I said something to the fact that my wife knows the real me and that is so true. I don’t usually speak of her, especially on social media or when I speak publically, unless of course it is an audience than mainly kn...ows her, which was the case this morning. But as I thought about that, I thought about the truth that my life, which correlates with her life, has often been following every opportunity before me and sometimes that means leaving her to hold the fort and then putting up with me when I am home. This past year, in a game, I was asked if I could describe my wife as an animal, what animal would I say she is, and I said a dog. I corrected that to say a faithful dog, not meaning in appearance but rather in the fact that no matter what I am doing or what space or place where I am or am headed, she supports me no matter what, like a faithful dog. You know, always being there, no matter what, thinking of the concept that a dog is man’s best friend. It is why I post this song from country superstar Eric Church, not that all the behaviours described are me, but it describes the concept of me, but more importantly it describes my wife, who never gives up on me, and supports me no matter what. And if anything I could desire for my own sons, is that they find brides that would be the same way to them.See More

No comments: